Friday, September 24, 2010

pictures I want to take

1) Obediant: my dog sitting-Fast shutter speed so i can get her before she gets bored :)
2)adorable: Stuffed animals - smaller aperture number so that it lets in more light and makes it look happy
3)dominant: my rooster- fast shutter speed to freeze him in motion
4)eager: my brother reaching for a cookie
5)fast: my brother riding his bike- slow shutter speed so there is motion blur
6)lonely: my sister sitting alone- bigger aperture number to let less light in so it looks more glum
7)gentle: my cat- short depth of field with a soft background
8) timid: a bird hopping on the ground looking around
9)Vibrant/colorful: my pink flowers- smaller aperture number so it lets in more light and looks brighter and vibrant
10)silly: my dog chasing my chickens- medium depth of field to get her and the chickens in focus

No comments:

Post a Comment