Tuesday, September 13, 2011

3200 speed film

http://www.google.com

 These two pictures show that 3200 speed film is grainy and sharp isn't what this film is about, the picture should still be in focus but it isn't sharp and defined. I choose these two because they show that even though the film is grainy the picture can still be in focus and that the film adds a different effect to the pictures. This helps so that in the future with 3200 film I can stilol take pictures of whatever and have them turn out really well but with a deifferent style than the other pictures I take.I think that the grain in higher speeds film is really cool I like the different look it gives to pictures but there are some pictures that you should still use slower film speed to get the clairity.I liked my idea for the lighting on this roll, I took pictures at night trying to get dramatic lighting, a few pictures this concept worked and I got a picture of the headlights on the highway at night time which turned out really cool. For this roll I used ISO 3200. If I retook this roll I would make sure that there was actually enough light in the setting to be able to see detail. The disadvantages of this film is you don't get total sharpness. The advantages is that you can shoot in dark settings and get a better result than with slower speed films.

No comments:

Post a Comment